Friday, December 14, 2007

Numbness On Outside Of Leg Hair Raising Subject

That time of the year has finally come and I'm scared senseless about it now. The countdown began as soon as my husband made the fatal call.

On Tuesday, I'm going to the Hairdresser for the second time this year and I am dreading it more than I've ever dreaded anything in this world: bring on taxes, tight deadlines, aggressive deadlines but PLEASE keep the Hairdresser away...

My last visit dates back to January or February. I was so much in shock when I left that I suffered memory loss afterwards. I just couldn't figure out who was staring at me through the mirror instead of my very own home made reflection...

It was the first time I was going to the Hairdresser in Germany on my own without having my faithful translator (hubby To

0 comments:

Post a Comment