Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Free Blog Comments Posting In Scotland Happy fruitless Week

What I've had an interesting week. It Was Supposed To Be full of interesting and it ended up Activities Being fruitless. Still, I'm not disappointed Because Things Have lots of positive popped up.

After Being Rejected by my lovely husband in my quest for body heat (do not worry, nothing kinky, I Was just sitting incredibly close to him while watching the TV and I told me he "want some space" so I HAD to weitere sit a little away in the cold Despit the heating), I Decided to start knitting Another cover (I donated the previous one I did to my mother Because she Thought it Looked nice, she flatterer me and so she got her way - and my cover!) and this time I'm using bits of old wool so That I can get rid of it and i have less to transport When we move to the new house. Itcted to speak during that phone conversation, French was not really what I would have expected but the person who spoke it was so skilled that it was really pleasant even though it threw me out at first ;)

I went to see the house again today and I'm so excited about the progress and I still cannot wait until everything is done. It's going to be SO GOOD and such a relief. I know I'm just an old broken record but still, those boxes are haunting me and I can't wait to burn them in a nice big fire and roast marshmallows over the lot... Any firemen interested in the event, just please follow the smoke ;))

Tomorrow, I'm going to try my hand at sewing. I do hope I manage to get something decent but I'm not getting my hopes too high. I'm going to try to chop off a bit of the legs of an old pair of trousers of mine and make them look funky (stop sniggering, you lot! I can hear you from here...).

Right, enough for now, more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment