Friday, February 15, 2008

Pityriasis Rosea And Birth Control Ranting Day

just like I do When I speak Inglés.
- A couple of years ago, when i was still living in England, I Studied to Become an Inglés teacher and i have all the right to teach Inglés Requirements Anyone Who Wishes to me to do so.
- I Lived for Nearly 7 years in England and previous to Inglés That I Had Studied for about 10 years, so That makes me pretty fluent and I even start to make spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes That Some native speakers do and These Are mistakes That I did not use to make But if you're eager to learn, you Tend to pick up everything, Including mistakes.
- Once in Germany, I tried to Apply to Be an Inglés teacher But I Was totally pushed away Because I Was not a native speaker ...

Now, here is the situation:
CHTMLbe so that you don't really have much work to do once you reach that level at school where you have to start learning a foreign language? Or could it be just parents wanting to show off the latest new trick that their kid has just learned? I had great plans for my children, I wanted to speak to them in French, my husband should speak to them in German, we should all speak together in English (because that's the language my husband and I speak when we communicate) and once the kiddies start school, I wanted them to learn English so that they have the whole combo, like I did but seriously, what for? I now want my children to be mathematicians and biologists or to do any odd job that doesn't involve speaking any language at all. Maybe becoming chefs at a restaurant is not such a foolish idea Because They will at least get food to cook Their Own INSTEAD of learning how to feed the microwave ...

Right, I am now hungry on top of Being pissed off. I will now head for the kitchen Wishing That somehow I had a child Who Could cook me a gourmet meal at this instant and speak to me in just one language ... Better or not, just be silent Altogether.

0 comments:

Post a Comment