Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Save A Drum Bang A Drummer Sayings


Current mood: rebellious
Category: Life

I Realise I Have not Been writing for a while Even Though I meant to a FEW times over the Last Few Weeks. Many Things Have Been Happening some good, bad and the MOST I've been sat quite a bit of work, Which helped me to stop obsessing on Things I can not change. I Will Not bore you with all the unhappiness or events with the simple bits of happiness. Instead I'm going to write down all the Things I plan to do in the future to stop me from going insane Completely:

- It's Been a while that I've Been thinking about learning a new language. I'm Struggling wlan to visit one of These friends in Italy and I Would like to Be Able to find my way around Without HAVING to resort to extreme too much hand waving and finger pointing. So this is one of my AIMS for the next FEW months / years (so now that I've Written this down, I'd Better Deliver the goods, Then;) Japanese will Have to wait just a little bit longer ...

- I've recently chatten with my very good friend Todd Who jokingly made fun of me for HAVING So Many friends in my friends list and wondering how I Kept track of everyone And That got me thinking: could i actually name all 80 odd people in my list and the answer not so shocking Was a 'no'. So I've Decided to just weed out and get rid of Everything Some of the dormant 'friends' who Have not so much as spoke

0 comments:

Post a Comment