Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Botomless Pit Kingdom Hearts ositobomba @ 2008-09-23T23: 42:00

Today i was quiet when we finally said terminal project teachers (LOS CINODALES of the thesis) that it almost finished and approved my project. I felt so calm when I said that in less than a month I'll be finishing my thesis Dioooos whose father is hearing those words!. I really excites me when I said that does not have the slightest idea that I felt peace at last after almost a year of pressure term suffering, and is the home stretch now yes!!

is very gratifying to know that everything will work pays off l, all the pressure all the time spent has been fruitful.

Now just need to finish the presentation for the defense betweenother small details, but I'm on the other hand I'm a few steps from being a mechanic ing an intern is not entitled either:)

Finally !!!!! Since shortly ARRIVE my dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment