Sunday, October 5, 2008

How Do I Enter Gamesharks On Silver?

, I Congratulate you. There is a cure for this disease. At the cost of the dizzying highs of this emotion, We Have suppressed ITS dismal lows. And you, as a Society, Have Embraced this solution.
In the world of Equilibrium, Mankind narrowly Annihilation Avoided During The Third World War. Realizing Could Earth survive the Fourth, a group banded together to rid the planet of the root of evil, hate, and Violence ... emotions. To Achieve this goal, created a drug They Called That Prozium Remove all emotions from ITS users, positive and negative. An order Known as the Grammaton Clerics Are Formed to enforce the mandatory use of Prozium, and soon a violence-free Society Known As Libria is formed. equilibrium front Christian Bale is John Preston, a Cleric chinsane and brutal than the last. Trust me when I say that once you see this movie, you are likely to demand Gun-Kata in all of your movies. In fact, you’ll probably end up running down the streets screaming “Give me Gun-Kata or give me death!” If you do, don’t worry, I did too… it’s totally natural… go ahead and be a sense offender… I won’t tell anyone.

Equilibrium U.S. Trailer Christian Bale
Equilibrium Trailer - Directors Cut!







0 comments:

Post a Comment