Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Get Rid Of The Bad Taste Of Astelin

pastry cream, Frangipani, meringue, ect. I Had no idea That There Were Different meringue out in the world, French or Italian. * quirks eyebrow * Next week starts my chocolate section, pero candies Caramels Have Such As Wait Until about mid to pastry school. You will Receive Probably all chocolates in the mail. I swear I Could Probably charge all of you and make a fortune. The Lot Of You Are Lucky That I like you so much . Not much además

school has-been going on, just Trying to figure out what else I need .... Probably Should start a list Starting with lotion.

I WAS going to start a blog for Separate food I am making But I Will not Be Doing That. We Were Told That We Are not allowed to post and Stockthing but pictures of what we make.  You will all have to wait for the secrets of pastry school until I get home.  Sorry.  I debated whether doing one on my nightly dinner experiments but I figured I could just do that here on this one.  So every once in a while there will be updates that are off schedule, flaunting the culinary delights I am eating at home and then pictures of the stuff I'm making at school.  Sometimes the dinner stuff will just be pictures and a link to blogs I have found the recipe on. 

Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment