Saturday, June 16, 2007

Can Poptropica Accounts Expire Stigmata Diaboli Lyrics

I can not see your sad face in your pitiful lies Do not have the strength
to carry your heavy load of life
I'm your Christ and I want you
This world's not for us and you know it as well as I oh do



I can not see-through your eyes, your tears spill onto
me I will lift the burden from your shoulder So you just
Have to believe
I'm your Christ and I want you This world's not
for us and you know it as well as I do Oh as well

as I do Oh as well as
I do
Just as well as I do Oh as well as
I do Oh as well as
I do
So

I'm your Christ and I want you
This world's not for us and you know it as well as I do
I'm your Christ and I want you, oh
This world's not for us and you know it as well as I do

Oh, so you've come for more
and you say you want it all
and I cut myself for your love
I'm killing myself but you want more

I'm your Christ and you want more

******LISTEN******
*****DOWNLOAD*****

0 comments:

Post a Comment