Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hair Loss And Protein Shakes Serpent Ride Lyrics

UPON the wings of a demon She rides

Oh, She Comes to me and

Fills me with light Towards the dark side of the moon

We climb She sings me a tune away the silvery starlight
Though I dont want to

wake up this time I'm alive on this serpent ride In the

grace of our love We writhe in pain

Ferther Into the sunlight fog mesmerized

Drop of her blood tastes like wine I answer her call

With a That pride is not dead Which dog

And eternal life is strange aeons death May

die In your eyes lies the world where i dont want to go Said you changed
, pero i do not belive in miracles Since you conquerd
my heart We've Never Been aprt
One day we'll close our eyes, open them again
And discover each other

So open up my eyes
She greets me with a smile
From her wrists flows wine

******LISTEN******
+++++DOWNLOAD+++++

0 comments:

Post a Comment