Saturday, December 11, 2010

Funny Dinner Invitation Wording

[info] nande_chan ). I had done long ago on Facebook, but it's pretty fun and I could not miss the chance to do it here too. Below the cut I put all the instructions in case anyone else wants to do it: D
[info] + then you have to fill in the gaps of numbers depending on how you answer the questions below there. Dear (name of the last person who left a comment): I do not know how to say this: (1). I have noticed this (2) (3) and I saw (4) (5). Sure enough that you (6) to understand (7). I'll give you back (8), but I will continue saving (9) as a souvenir. You should alsoManchester United goalkeeper Nothing, my statue of John Kennedy Other: the Mad Monk (6) Would you rather watch on TV?
News: Man
The man Paco: emotional
Sin Tetas no paradise: open / a Lost: bright House: scared shitless / a [info] Physics and Chemistry: left / a The Simpsons coward Know What You Did : Mongolian / a Parent: masochistic X Factor: You are going senile Middle-class None of the above : Ashamed

(7) How are you now? Happy: how mad / a I've felt Sad: I bored you are
bored: there is no Santa Claus
Angry / a: that your pimples are
clippers Rosa: The cut toenails
Other: Your memories from the military

(9) Does the first letter of your name?
A / B: your photo
C / D: my virginity
E / F:
your neighbor Martin G / H: Fuel Tank
I / J: the results of your blood
K / L: your ear
left M / N:
Your suicide note O / P:
my common sense Q / R: your mother
S / T:
your collection of butterflies U / V:
Your criminal record W / X: your costume Spiderman
Y / Z: Your grades from college

(10) The last letter in your last name?
A / B:
always remember C / D:
never forget E / F:
Always wanted to break G / H: never open derisionLXC

for his birthday: D That's a lot of fun, a big kiss \u0026lt;33

0 comments:

Post a Comment