Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wakeboarding Boat Backgrounds

+ Now get to do meme. A handwriting meme: D stole long ago from some random-journal, but I always do because he was lazy to scan it or take a photo later ... The photo is faster, but it looks very bad, so I dusted the MFP xD Anyway, this is the kind of things you do when you're bored, random, and the room is becoming unbearable heat that echo made during the day and put out reggaeton at full volume for tomorrow (today) is a holiday.

1. Your name
2. Your two favorite bands / groups
3. What you love
4. Your favorite person
5. Recent Your favorite person
6. Left-handed or right-handed?
7. Favourite letters to write?
8. Least favorite letters to write?
9. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
10. Tag six people to do the meme




ASSHOLE Note that I am so I had to use Liquid Paper on several occasions xDD

+ The title is random because they spoke a while ago on TV that fulfilled 30 years of Lennon's death and spent Imagine
background, which I like MUCH ♥

+ I realized that, inexplicably, had no random
tag. I'm random as hell and had no random
tag, but if he had, for example, the tag
lorem ipsum. LOL (and lol
is also, by sue

0 comments:

Post a Comment