Friday, September 24, 2010

Dental Claim Appeal Example Dobby face * WTF *

Since the beginning of the day, to see if anyone takes this doubt for me where the night. xD I know Supernatural fandom begin broadcasting today the sixth season, but for days I stalked the channel that will happen (
Warner Channel, Argentina) to capture any official announcement to see if any advertising turn deign to spend some promo. But in a week of stalking her publicity rounds unbearable, the only thing I could see was a style thing
"SUPERNATURAL ... SOON"
(?), And I think only once. As if anything is missing, also I noticed the channel's programming lineup on the internet and did not see the name of the series anywhere. Now we are on opening day and do not promote ashit, and it's not just a feeling, but the certainty
that will not transmit anything. u_u

anyone in Argentina (and Latin America, we usually have the same dates for these things) know more? Any other release date for us? , A; had the illusion of seeing it for TV, is always cumbersome to download ... further that when he first comes out, the quality of the video files is usually quite bad. Anyway, I appreciate any help, door, hand comfort, sexual favors, etc. (?) ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment