Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Indoor Public Basketball Courts New Jersey

The third week of school is underway and I a having a blast, even if it is rather crowded.  *Pushes homework and projects into a pile on the floor*

This weekend was fun.  It has been ages since I went to dinner with Chris and it was nice to see him after a summer of seeing the same old people day in and day out.  (No offense to those wonderful kind people I was with all summer)  We went to the Lumberyard, which is owned by Beaverstreet Brewery.  I had a Catfish Fried Po Boy, it was pretty tasty.  Afterwords we walked across Milton to the Wine Loft.  It wasn't what I expected but it was nice.  I had my first glass of French wine, a pinot noir for those that are curious.  It was a weird little place though.  You had to go to the bar and get what you wanted from them.  There where no servers except for the two tending the bar.  Next time I think I would go somewhere else, but that's just my thoughts on it.

Saturday I went swing dancing at the Galaxy Dinner.  The place was crowded due to the fact that there was that antique car show going on earlier that day.  I got to say that I am definitely going to go back for more next weekend.  I don't think I've ever done as many spins as I did that night.  There were some guys that were horrible leads and had spaztastic feet but the good ones made up for it.

Sunday was pretty chill, just me doing homework and watching movies.  The Jonespecially for my last semester. I'll just Have to go to restaurants and enjoy a glass of wine instead. * grins * Dinner

calls to me .... Love ya guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment