Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Masterbation And Rotator Cuff Me Oh My

This past week has-been a busy one girls and boys. I Had to do a presentation, turn in a paper, and listen to boring lectures about Either Things That I already know about or can not find a reason to care for ( do not worry I still pay Attention). I am happy to announce I got a 50 out of 50 on mini project from hell That That Kept Asking me over and over what i wanted to do with my life. Ceramics and tasting wine are my only Refuge.

Wine has-been interesting. My first quiz and I pass with an A. Tasting the wines Were interesting, except the white Were not all that's enjoyable and the pinot noir I choose just wasn't worth drinking. But I am learning a great deal and Its fun. Jill and I Tend to makecomments to each other that keeps us entertained.  It makes me glad that we are in the same group.

Ceramics is as fun as usual.  I am steadily making my way through the horde of clay in my tub.  Now only if I can get a handle on handles all would be complete (and yes that pun was intended).  My teacher just finds it ever so amusing how much trouble I am having with them.  He told me I have to pretend not to hate them and soon I won't  be pretending anymore.  I don't quite believe him.  He also has made it a habit to ask me about plates.  I have already made it clear that the battle between plates and blates will not be happening this year.  My project statement was very precise on the

0 comments:

Post a Comment