Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Im Afraid To Take Malarone

I'm referring to is the name of a very good record created in the early nineties by the now defunct band, Janes Addiction, but they found no other way of representing words in what has become my life in the past jiji months.

The Ritual de lo Habitual!! I know the routine is killing us all (personally I think that the routine can make me emo !!!!!) but that is what makes human life and that with the exception of holidays always follow the same routines, get up, go to work, school, homework, help at home, sleep, eat, dinner, breakfast and in many cases until revealed by work or by ls that occurred may occur and are occurring in my personal life and emotional labor. This post may not have much meaning or sense but really helped me see many things in my life now and appreciate many others that I have at this moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment