Sunday, July 13, 2008

Woodbury Outlet Chanel Let It Rain

glass and destroyed by falling to suelo.Esas tears are those who openly express my loneliness, my anger, my hate and my sadness.


just want to continue raining, to continue cleaning my body, continue cleaning my soul and most of all let me clean in all aspects so we can start over again without hate, without bitterness and without emotions absurd, fails to wash away the sorrow, letting go of the bitterness but more than anything I'll let you bring the rain I hope that sun comes out after the storm. That sun will shine more than before, and I acojera me warm, dry me and I take care that I hope will be bigger and more beautiful than the last.

So I just want qrain hat more and more to see if after so much rain and therefore be wetting my turn and I can smile again without pretending, without having to fear anything, that can clean quiet walk with our heads held high with a genuine smile and the twinkle in his eye that always characterized me I hope to finish this rain so may then return to be quiet!




0 comments:

Post a Comment