Sunday, July 6, 2008

Walgreens Underwater Disposable Camera

C
5 .- As / George Michael ............. What do you think love can last. In this track I can know exactly until ceases to love Until the ocean covers Every Mountain high!!

6.-New World / Bjork ............ A gift from my first boyfriend. Tavo thank you very much for this track and I remember you more for what you said when I dedicate it!

7 .- Break The Sea / La 5ta Estacion ...... Contained in the first gift to me gerardo be boyfriends. I get to the heart and when I said goodbye this summer in Tonatico made me mourn.

8 .- Afterglow / INXS ........... First track that I dedicate gerardo where in a rather chida wanted to express what I was for at that moment! Many thanks againas king for a day!. You Must Believe That !!!!!!

13 .- Moving / Supergrass ............. Yet you should move further toward the horizon and risking aventarte d enuevo why not?

14 .- The Universe About Me / Amaral ...... I want to live I want to find my site ........ ....... The tireless pursuit of happiness and I know I'll find, will i find that site.

15 .- Just Be / DJ Tiesto ............... I Was Lost !!!!! I'm still lost !!!!! But i feel so much Better !!!!! This describes everything you just have to accept you and just be you!

16 .- This Time / Sara Valenzuela ........... When in love is all you think or not?

17 .- Antologia / Shakira ......... What I inseƱaron the imprint they left on me and I felt like the passing of time until (I THINK IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THE MEANING OR THAT THIS SOUNDTRACK IS NOT?)

We Are Alive 18 .- / , Paul van Dyk .... After all the events can only say those three words with a smile on your face!

19 .- Cut Here / I Cure ......... Just so it's like starting something and how it ends so perfectly describes the regrets and more things, but in the end It's over and Your gone!

20 .- Take My Hand / Dido pensare ............ So I think when the person to stay with me forever.

This is the soundtrack of my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment