Sunday, July 6, 2008

Noise Cancelling Headphones And Brain Cancer

After fulfilling family commitments in the morning I left willing to spend an afternoon with my new friend chida quique. Quique is a guy with whom I talking by msn that time had not been known until last Friday where the niche for a friend we have in common we could see the faces facing each other.

I went to his house and turns out quique LaNeta and I have more friends in common haha that shit no? . Well I spend the net egg chida watching a good movie and very rare called Shortbus or something with quique and memo, memo left at the end of the movie and Quique and I started talking about various things and as the net pretty nice case I can not complain at all. After dand a time to know a little about the story behind each and depodernos know more took flight home because he was a little late. Net is cool to talk and get to know people and let you know to clear without details or anything like that just tell a little about yourself. The net chido quique you click eggs I like you and look forward to knowing you more, I like that we will be very good friends!.

say is that it was only a movie and a fairly quiet afternoon but really really cool I spend very comfortable that and only when I feel like that means there is a very good vibe and I like that net!

0 comments:

Post a Comment