Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dc Subway Map With Streets It's Raining It's Pouring

Life is great, fantastic even. I am getting over my cold, it's raining, Are Canceled classes Thursday and I have an interview with my pastry school That Day. You Heard me folks, I have a phone interview with the French Pastry School. Life is wonderful. Last week I

Must Admit It Was Not going so hot with my oncoming cold and all, Which Was Made Worse by a horrible migraine conniving That got in the way of dinner at Karma with Chris. I do not mean to sound like a hippie, I Assure you I am not, But That herbal remedy Amy That Took me to get really helper. It Was my cold has Scattered to the four corners of the earth to till Not Be Heard from Some Other fateful month. It Did not help in time to save my crumbling Saturday night

0 comments:

Post a Comment