Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Interstitial Cystitis Nuts

Discussing one my future, so no real surprise That Was. She ended up getting enough courage to Insist on me going to Despicable Me with a bunch of Mocha girls on Friday. The weekend WAS


cut up Into pieces of fun and work. I had a nightmare Study Guide to Get Through to earn Some extra credit. Once a day Though It Was interrupted by a movie or dinner. I Have Never Wanted To Know That much information about France and Italy wine Laws or the Extent of What Are Involved specific grapes, But know I do. I can only shudder in the expectation of Spain wines. Dinner with Chris

WAS fun. We Went to Creole and I Have to Say That It Was delicious. I Had this lamb chili with cornbread. & Amp; nbsp; We ended up walking around downtown and landing in Charlie's for a warm up. We Spent sometime on the upstairs balcony watching the drunken revelers pass below. It Was interesting to see events and There Was a violin / fiddler player on the corner. We Cheer Every time someone tipped him.
The night ended early
Since I Had to work the next morning, But It Was a nice night. It did end up with me talking to a friend on the phone and making a promise That I'm not sure the person will Truly pounce on.

This week is a busy busy week and I'm running on caffeine. Hopefully my presentation wine That goes all right and I can start on my study guide for my sustainability test. Just kill me now. & Nbsp, * yawn * I Might Have to crash Friday afternoon so hard That I Have enough energy to continue with my Halloween weekend Activities, in college Because Halloween is Not just a day or week it is a weekend of festivities That eat away at your time in like a starving puppy. Plus There is the recovery time afterwords. It Should Be an interesting end of the month.

Which remind me of Some important factor That I Must tell you all about ahead of time. I am Attempting NANO Writing Month this year. It's Where You try to write at least a 50.000 word novel in one month. ; Wish me luck and if I do drop of the face of the earth it is due to the combination of Figuring out loans, school projects, graduating with good grades, writ

0 comments:

Post a Comment