Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tom Delonge Star Tattoos

This weekend wit the WAS interesting Entire thing going down to Phoenix and Not really seeing my family for half of it. Though It Was fun and makes me excited to see Twice As Meggie and Bella come up this coming weekend. It Will Be tons of fun. Patty's birthday

WAS interesting with the Entire drinking on a dry campus, dry bed thing Since she left her ID in her bag at school. * Sigh * Again I Have Been deterred from drinking at a bar with friends.

The beginning of this week has-been tiring to say the least. I go to class and I wonder why I am There. My International class hospitality is secretly a sustainability class. My class is a less salt fun class leadership with sales information in fo Thrownr kicks. Senior

seminar, wine tasting, and ceramics Are The Things That Are only the joys of my day. We had a great wine tasting class this past Monday. A speaker from Banfi meat to talk to us about His company and Try Some of us Have Their wines. Usually only three wines we drink DURING tastings at the most. This tasting We Had seven! And MOST of Them Were tasty, kind of on the sweet side. All my ceramics

stuff that has-been fired so far is going Into the soda kiln, Which Should Be going on as I type this. We Have Our fingers crossed all the over That will come out fired bisc Fairly well. Hoping Since I am doubly so far my best cup WAS fired over. Someone will die a horrible death if that one doesn't turn out half way decent.

Had dinner with Tyci tonight.  That's kind of why this update is being made so late in the day.  I ended taking a nap, and over sleeping.  Luckily Tyci did the same thing so we both managed to think of it as a rescheduling of  a half hour.  It was nice to just sit with my old roomy and chat about life.

Nothing more really happened.  Parents week is coming up and Megan is coming to visit and do a sleep over with little Bella in tow.  Should be exciting,  Love you guys and hope your week is just as wonderful as I am hoping mine is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment