Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gifs Naruto Shippuuden Recommendation for writers of ff's, HP and other herbs BB

MLXC (and no double meaning in "this", okay? XD). Obviously the news or important entries will know best hand if you look at your LJ friends page every day, but if you go more for Twitter that here, where there have heard of the things that happen. :) And keep doing promotion!
[info] Btw, I have watched Supernatural 6x02 and I'm nothing to see Merlin 3x04, so after I make an entry on * fangirl mode on * speaking of both series, or at least annoyed at the entrances to respect I see in my f-list. XD And I'm preparing something about Merlin fandom. But before "run" I see the new episode. (No, not a community, much less a fiction). : D CH10 months TMLXC And I graduated, my high school diploma is no longer pending, or in some remote part of the Ministry of Education ... is here with me:) Now I am a grown woman, LOL. While noting the average age of 5, I realized that the notes were going to decline. XD Oh, great Voldy, help me to be as big as you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment